New 2nd Generation Linear Variable Filter for 1.3-2.6 µm (1%)
NEW OCTOBER 2021
Stock LVF for 1.3-2.6 µm (1%)
Part Number: LVF-1.3-2.6-3.5-15-0.5-1%
15 mm x 3.5 mm x 0.5mm thick
£750.00 (Free Shipping)
- Stock Linear Variable Filter for 1.3-2.6 µm (1%) “on the shelf” for next day shipping, 15 mm x 3.5 mm x 0.5mm thick
- This linear variable filter (LVF) has a narrow band profile (FWHM=1% x Peak Wavelength).
- The peak wavelength changes continuously from one side to the other across the range, see right in Fig 1.
- All of our filters exhibit high angular tolerance, extremely low change with temperature and very high resistance to thermal shock.
- Different sizes of this LVF are also possible to suit the user’s detector window dimensions, contact us for further details on email@example.com.
For large volumes and specific enquiries please contact us.
Call: +44 (0) 1455 613029
|Transmission||50-75% across the band|
|Blocking Range||Basic range 1.2-2.6 µm, OD>3.5 ave. outside the transmission band.|
(to extend blocking range a suitable bandpass filter may be added, for custom LVF s extra blocking can be added to the LVF itself)
|Gradient of change||85 nm/mm|
|Angle Of Incidence||0°|
|Substrate||15 mm x 3.5 mm x 0.5mm thick|
|Surface Quality||Less than 60-40 Scratch-Dig|
|Mild Abraision||MIL-C-48497A||Para 184.108.40.206|
|Severe Abrasion||MIL-C-48497A||Para 220.127.116.11|
|Water Solubility||MIL-C-48497A||Para 18.104.22.168|
Features of 2nd Generation Infrared Linear Variable Filters
- 2 ranges covered, 0.9-1.7µm and 1.3-2.5 µm.
- Width/FWHM =1% x Centre Wavelength.
- Blocking greater than OD 3.5 average outside passband.
- For systems where higher signal to noise ratio is critical.
These LVF s can be used for compact mini spectrometers, gas analysis, plastics identification, a range of filters can be replaced with one linear variable filter.
Custom Linear Variable Filters
We manufacture custom LVF s to suit your particular application, contact us to discuss your needs in detail and full confidence.